Author: Technomage Hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: NonProfit 501-C Status
is that darrel shandrow you are talking about?m if so, I say "HI!"

anyway, I can give an overview on linux accessibility. which distributions work well, and which don't (believe it or not, some don't offer themselves to accessibility as well as others).

setting up orca via ssh on an already running system is pretty simple. doing it in the blind from that running system is a bit more difficult (as in, getting the packages, etc).

I haven't tried anything for kde yet, so I cannot yet stipulate that kde will work with orca.

-Eric