Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: NonProfit 501-C Status
Am 07. Nov, 2010 schwätzte Technomage Hawke so:

moin moin,

Well, we do have another blind person giving us a presentation on
accessibility :).

That's east side, it would be great if you could do something similar on
the west side.

A presentation on a full setup for a blind user would be great. You could
also just start with a review of some software that's available and how
well it works in your opinion. Most of us really can't properly evaluate
that.

I'm interested in learning more. I rewrote this email due to that
interest. Recently you had mentioned problems you have with bottom-posting
and dealing with quoted text. Usually I intersperse my questions and
rely upon the previous content for context. I rewrote this response as a
top-post and tried to remove requirements of context coming from previous
emails.

I won't promise to make this change all the time, but I will endeavor to
better consider your imposed reading style here and elsewhere.

I will also continue trimming content that is no longer relevant :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
#  person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better