Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to promote Plug's value - was: Are Social Networks ...
This is the last thing I will say on this subject. Lisa, You don't know
what you are talking about. You are throwing wild accusations around
that have no basis in fact.

PLUG is a meritocracy, plain and simple. Hans does not and never has
appointed anyone to the steering committee.

Are the steering committee posted on the website, no, but it's hardly a
secret who they are when the person MCing the meeting introduces the
steering entire committee most every month.

What you are doing is some really terrible arm chair quarterbacking,
that is amounting to wondering why people aren't tackling each other
while watching a basketball game. The only reason I ever replied to any
of your posts is so that I didn't leave your opinion hanging out there
where people might think that what you are saying is based on facts...
it's not. (It seems to be based on some beef with Hans, if anything)

Please come and join us for a few meetings and find out how things
really work. If you want to participate in decisions about PLUG, we
have an open meeting every month before the PLUG meeting, starting at
6pm. We also have a mailing list devoted to planning plug events that
we coordinate actions between meetings. We often times have meetings
before and/or after Stammtiche, but they are on an as needed basis and
are almost always announced widely when we have them.

Brian Cluff